Maybe it’s time to replace your air conditioning or heat pump cooling system. It’s a big decision and, whether you want to reduce your energy bills or stop putting more good money into a system well past its useful life, we’re help to help.
Fox Air Corp in Poughkeepsie, NY and servicing Duchess County including Wappinger Falls, NY wants you to know what to consider and expect so you can make the best decision.
Start with our InstalledRightSM Home Survey to help you quickly identify your requirements for:
- Comfort requirements such as stale air problems, system noise levels, specific rooms that are too hot or too cold, or air that is too humid (muggy) or too dry (e.g. static electricity, dry throat or skin).
- Home use such as special air conditioning conditions due to an exercise room, home office, parties or if there exists unnecessary heating of closed off rooms or during unoccupied periods.
- Health/safety requirements such as humidity control, indoor air quality, respiratory conditions, or child safety concerns around your system.
- Financial requirements such as the importance of saving money on energy consumption and operating cost, working with a contractor that can protect a homeowner from risk and liability, or your wish to explore financing options.
- Property requirements such as if you are planning to add on to your home or begin home renovations.
Click here to schedule a free, no obligation appointment with one of our installation advisors and learn more about our entire lineup of cooling systems and system enhancements.
Fox Air Corp in Poughkeepsie, NY and servicing Duchess County including Wappinger Falls, NY is proud to be a distributor of Lennox and Burnham heating systems.
For more information about these products, please click a link below: